Tarragona is a city that offers a wide variety of tourist attractions, but without a doubt, its beaches are one of the greatest charms that captivate its visitors.
Below you will find a selection of the best beaches in Tarragona, so that you can plan your trip more completely and enjoy the beauty of the Tarragona coast to the fullest. From Playa del Miracle, located a few meters from the Hotel Lauria, to the impressive Playa de la Llarga, in the municipality of Salou.
Discover with us these wonderful beaches and everything they have to offer!
- Playa del Miracle (photo 1) : Located in the heart of Tarragona, it is the closest beach to the Hotel Lauria. It is a beach of golden sand and calm waters, ideal to enjoy with the family. In addition, it has a wide variety of services such as restaurants, bars, showers, lifeguards and children's games.
- Playa de la Arrabassada (photo 2) : This beach is located in the north of Tarragona and is one of the largest in the city. It is ideal for lovers of water sports such as surfing and paddle surfing due to the waves that form on this beach. It has services such as showers, lifeguards, rental of hammocks and umbrellas.
- Playa de la Savinosa (photo 3) : This beach is located in the south of Tarragona and is one of the least crowded in the city. It is a beach of golden sand and crystalline waters, surrounded by vegetation and cliffs. It is ideal for those looking for a quiet and relaxed place to enjoy the sun and the sea.
- Cala Fonda beach (photo 4) : It is a small cove with golden sand and crystalline waters located north of Tarragona. It is ideal for nature lovers and those looking for less crowded beaches.
- Playa de la Llarga (photo 5): This beach is located in the municipality of Salou, about 12 km from Tarragona. It is a beach of fine sand and crystalline waters, surrounded by a large number of pine trees and vegetation. It is ideal for those looking for a quiet place to relax and enjoy the sun and the sea.